What Is Planned Giving?
Planned Giving provides information to individuals that will assist them in using gift planning documents such as Wills, Gift Annuities, Power of Attorney and Health Care Directives; that will provide for and protect family members.
Why Planned Giving?
The principle of planned giving – recognizes God as owner of all and we as His stewards is seen in Scripture from Genesis to Revelation.
- Genesis 1:1 , 28: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (v 28) God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” (NIV)
- Isaiah 65:17 : For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind. (NKJV)
- 1 Peter 4:10 : Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. (NIV)
- Psalm 24:1-3 : The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein. (NKJV)
- Revelation 21:1 : Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. (NIV)
Do I have to be rich to use Planned Giving?
No! On the conference level, Planned Giving is designed to assist with a simple will, regardless of income.
Planned Giving isn’t just for the wealthy, and it isn’t just for seniors. We discuss your changing needs to build financial security, protect loved ones, and sustain the causes you love.