- This event has passed.
Creative Media and Digital Evangelism Hub
November 16, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm UTC+0
CREATIVE MEDIA AND DIGITAL EVANGELISM HUB
Discover your role in creating, distributing or engaging with digital content. Learn the elements of digital storytelling that make podcasts and posts share-worthy and the power of social media to raise the profile of your church and its activities.
Free for anyone who wants to use media and online strategies to share the gospel.
BREAKOUT SESSION 1:
• Rhoda Klein – Online Outreach
• Esther Aguilar – Engaging with Online Worshippers
• Michael Dauncey – Using Public Sector Media Sources to Spread Your Message
BREAKOUT SESSION 2:
• Ben Amoah – Beginner’s Guide to Podcasting
• Joey Aguilar – Intro to iPhone/DSLR Cinematography
BREAKOUT SESSION 3:
• Robert Bestwick – Maximizing Facebook for Ministry
• Mike Melnychenko – Maximizing Instagram for Ministry
• Jorge Cruz – Website: Adventist Church Connect / ALPS for WordPress
Direct link to RSVP:
Eventbrite – BC Adventist Media presents Creative Media and Digital Evangelism Hub – Saturday, 16 November 2019
at Deer Lake School, Burnaby, BC.
Find event and ticket information.