Resources for Sharing
So you’ve got some programs going or maybe you want your church family to learn more. Below is a list of resources you can use for sharing or getting more education on various topics. Some of these are videos and some are PDF downloads. You can email them, share on Facebook, or print them out.
- Pathway to Health Check List Postcard 1
- Pathway to Health Check List Postcard 2
- DVD's for sharing or running simple DVD programs (see list part way through the page)
- Recipes & Health Information -- Over a 1000 free recipes and 12 cookbooks for free download at www.VVCS.ca email Angela Poch and she’ll give you permission to print or photocopy the cookbooks that you find on her website as much as you like!)
- A great resource is Balanced Living by Hope Source who has 24 glow style tracts on health you can use like a "Bible Study" series, but on health. You can also use these tracts just like you would GLOW tracts. Visit Hope Source to view these tracts and their other health resources like their 8 health bullitens, and more.
- Marketing Resources - newsletters, ideas, and more.