Direction to Camp Hope
Camp Hope is located 160 km east of Vancouver, BC on Hwy 7 approximately 11 km west of the town of Hope.
- From Vancouver International Airport follow signs to Hwy 99 South. Take Highway 99 to Hwy 10 (Cloverdale) exit. Remain on Hwy 10 following signs to Hwy 1 following signs to Hwy 1 East to Hope. After you pass through Chilliwack, take Exit 135 to Bridal Falls/Harrison Hot Springs. Exit to the right off Hwy 1 and another quick right. Follow Hwy 9 for about eight kilometers to Hwy 7. Follow Hwy 7. Follow Hwy 7 for about 26 km past Agassiz following signs to Hope. About 8 km before Hope is a red and white over pipeline. One km before the pipeline on the left-hand side, is Camp Hope entry. Camp is about .8 km in from highway 7.
- Traveling West on Trans Canada Hwy 1, exit right onto Hwy 7 at exit marked Harrison-Agassiz, just before entering Hope. Six and one half km west on Hwy 7 is a red and white overhead pipeline. One and a half km past pipeline take first entry on the right marked “Camp Hope”.
- Traveling from Seattle or Bellingham, WA exit from Hwy 5 at signs marked Lynden-Sumas. Crossing the border at either Lynden or Sumas, continue north to Hwy 1. (Go east as per 1 above.)
- Traveling from Hwy 5 (Coquihalla) or Hwy 3 – Take exit 170. At the stop sign turn left onto the Old Hope-Princeton Hwy. Proceed for 2 blocks to the traffic light. Turn right onto Hwy 1. Shortly after crossing the Fraser River Bridge take exit to Hwy 7 West (to Agassiz). Proceed 8 km west, (which) will be 1.5 km past the red/white overhead gas pipeline). Sign to Camp Hope is approximately 1.5 km beyond the pipeline on the right.
- Camper Registration
- Directions to Camp Hope
- Main Pavilion Speakers & Schedule
- Meal Prices
- Policies + Forms + Map
- Regional Camp Meetings
- Seminar Presenters & Schedule
- Teens & Youth Speakers
- The Daily Paper Camp Meeting 2018
- The Wave Speakers & Schedule
- Video Gallery
- Young Adults Speakers & Schedule