Day 2 Thu Oct 16 In Israel visit Galilee
Arrive at Ben Gurion International Airport where you will be met by Sunworld Tours representative and drive to the Biblical Garden of Neot Kedumim where you will see many different trees mentioned in he Bible, an olive press, and a threshing floor. Overnight in Natanya.
Day 3 Fri Oct 17 In Galilee Travel along the Mediterranean coastline to Caesarea to see the new excavations on the shores of the Mediterranean. Continue to Megiddo, the Fortress City of King Solomon, where excavations have uncovered 20 layers of civilization. View the beauty of the Jezreel Valley. Continue through Mt. Carmel to the port city of Haifa for a view of Haifa Bay. Tour Muhraqa site of the battle of Elijah with the prophets of Baal. Drive to Nazareth to visit Nazareth Village. On the way visit Cana where Jesus attended the Wedding Feast. Overnight at Kibbutz by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 4 Sat Oct 18 Sea of Galilee Ascend Mt. Of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount. Have an Outdoor Service and walk on Mt. Of Beatitudes. Drive to Capernaum to see the remains of Peter’s House and where Jesus chose to center His ministry. Stop at Tabgha the site of the Multiplying of the Loaves and Fish. Overnight at Kibbutz by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 5 Sun Oct 19 Golan Heights Ascend the Golan Heights to visit the Banias the site of ancient Caesarea Philippi and visit Tel Dan. Continue to Safed the city of the Kabala. Drive to Tiberias and stop at Yardenit the Baptism Site on the Jordan River. Overnight at Kibbutz by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 6 Mon Oct 20 Sea of Galilee Start the day with a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee from Ein Gev. Visit the ancient Boat Museum to see the 2000 year old “Jesus Boat” which was discovered in 1986. Visit Bethsaida an ancient town of fishermen by the Sea of Galilee which becomes important as the native town of Peter, Andrew and Phillip. Tour Korazim one of the cities Jesus pronounced judgment on for rejecting him and his ministry and Gamla (if possible) to see one of the earliest synagogues in Israel. End the day at Shalom Vista for a view of the Sea of Galilee and get a deeper understanding of the strategic importance of the Golan Heights for Israel. Overnight at Kibbutz by the Sea of Galilee.
Day 7 Tue Oct 21 Sea of Galilee - Jerusalem After breakfast stop at En Harod to see Gideon Spring . Drive south along the Jordan Valley to Beth Shean, to see the excavations of the largest ruins of a Roman city. Stop at Kaser El Yehud where Joshua crossed over the Jordan with the children of Israel and where John the Baptist baptized people. Stop at Genesis Land for some ‘ancient biblical’ hospitality and experience a camel ride. Continue to Jerusalem. After dinner see the Sound and Light show at David Tower. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 8 Wed Oct 22 Jerusalem Drive to Mt. of Olives, where you will take a group photograph. Walk down to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. On to visit the Temple Mount. Enter the Old City and walk through the Cardo Maximo at the restored Jewish Quarter to explore the Western Wall and the Western Wall Tunnels. Tour the Southern Wall and Davidson Center. In the afternoon visit the City of David (the Canaanite Tunnels and Pool of Siloam). Stop at House of the High Priest Caiaphas where Jesus was imprisoned. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 9 Thu Oct 23 Dead Sea Travel to the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth. Visit the amazing Qumran where the Essenes copied the scrolls. Take a short hike in the wonderful “Ein Gedi” where David hid from King Saul. Ride the cable car to the top of Massada to explore the fortress built by King Herod, the ancient synagogue. Enjoy a dip in the therapeutic salt mineral water of the Dead Sea. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 10 Fri Oct 24 Jerusalem In the morning visit the Pool of Bethesda where Jesus healed a man. See some of the Dead Sea Scrolls in the Israel Museum, and nearby the beautiful Model of 1st Century Jerusalem. Visit Yad Vashem the Holocaust Memorial. In the afternoon visit Abu Ghosh(Emmaus) the Crusader Church. Drive to Ramat Rachel Kibbutz for a view of Bethlehem. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 11 Sat Oct 25 Jerusalem Free day in Jerusalem with special Blessings. Experience a Communion service at the Garden Tomb and walk where Jesus walked. This will be an unforgettable Sabbath. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 12 Sun Oct 26 Jerusalem Have a free day for shopping and exploring the Old Jerusalem and its markets. Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 13 Mon Oct 27 Return to Canada Transfer to the airport to fly home.
The itinerary, rates and dates are subject to change
Prices and Other Vital Information
Rate per person in Canadian Dollars - $3399
For Single Room add - $ 890
Return air travel from Vancouver
Transfer upon arrival and departure
4 Star Hotel accommodation
Breakfast and dinners daily
Porterage at airport and hotels
Sightseeing tour and entrance fees
English speaking Tour Guide
Airline departure taxes – $ 700 (subject to change)
Tips to driver, guide and hotels $120 USD
Paying by Credit Card please contact Sunworld Tours
Insurance according to age
Passport and any applicable visa fees
Questions & More Information Contact
Pastor Robert Rud (Vancouver Island) Phone: 250 816 0030 Email: email@example.com
Pastor Cameron Johnston (the Cariboo, BC)¨Phone:250 267 1660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunworld Tours,¨#619 7620 Elbow Dr. SW, Calgary,AB, T2V 1K2
Phone: 1 800 461 6854 or 403 245 9181 Email: email@example.com
To register Please forward to Sunworld Tours
a non-refundable depositof $200 along with the registration form and a photocopy of the first page of your passport.
Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after return
Final Payment is due Septemer 1, 2014
The deposit of $200 per person is non refundable.
The cancellation penalties: 25% of total tour cost 45 - 31 Days prior to departure; 100% of total tour cost 30 - 0 Days prior to departure
Share your thoughts about this article:
- Merrielee Wright's Retirement Luncheon
- REACH Update: December 4, 2014
- SDACC K-12 Board of Education: BC Report
- Haircut for a Cause
- RELAUNCED! Kelowna Silver Tips Pathfinder Club
- Anchored in Hope
- Abundant Life Welcomes Gamiel Gamugamu and Grace Zabala!
- Creston Church: Lifestyle Seminar 2014
- Creston Church Fall Outreach 2014
- Shout to the North
- Young Adult Retention Summit
- What's Your Story?
- BOD Update: October 19, 2014
- Oakridge Welcomes Ellen Schaefers!
- What is the Revolving Fund?
- Ebola Crises: An Appeal
- Stress Management Seminar
- Thanksgiving at the Senior Residence
- YVR Chaplaincy Ministry
- Terrace: Revelation of Hope
- CASA Jr. Flag Football
- MVCC Kitchen Staff and Ladies Retreat Week-end
- Fall Comes to Camp Hope!
- Healthy Choices & Wellness Workshop
- President's Update: October 23, 2014
- Farewell To A Beloved Pastor
- Rutland Welcomes New Members
- Yolanda Fowler's Spiritual Journey
- BOD Update: September 25, 2014
- BLIND CAMP: I Am Always There For You!
- PCS Graduates First Grade 12 Class!
- ADRA: Enhancing One Life at a Time
- New BC Conference Pastors
- 11th Annual Charity Golf Classic A Success!
- Deer Lake School: Helping Communities
- My Legacy
- How Camp Changed Me!
- 2013-2014 Teachers Recognized!
- Kettle Valley Adventurer Club Grand Finale
- ALIGNMENT: Take It To The Streets 2013
- Deer Lake School Campout 2014
- AAJA Update: September 1
- Homelessness Action Week 2014
- Give-away Sunday in Kelowna
- RUTLAND’S LOSS – ABBOTSFORD’S GAIN
- The HomeTeam 7-day Extreme Home Makeover
- Resting in Jesus: Renee Wood
- Homelessness Action Week 2014
- Praise the Lord for Ashlee!
- Spring Break Vacation Bible School in Rutland
- Welcome to the Family Joel Bannis & Annie Ross!
- 2014 Prayer Weekend With Pavel Goia
- Father-Daughter Banquet
- Walls Go Up!
- SILVER HILLS
- BOD Updates: July 27, 2014
- Family Retreat 2014
- In The News: NOJA
- OSHKOSH! A First-Person Narrative.
- VBS at the Westminster Church
- Camp Hope Prayer Retreat
- 2014 Camp Meeting REACH Magazine
- Ordination 2014
- Is God in Total Control of YOU?
- Living In His Presence Means...
- NO FEAR WHEN LIVING IN HIS PRESENCE
- Living in His Presence Through Difficult Circumstances
- Oakridge Celebrates Multicultural Day
- The WAVE 2014
- Living In His Presence Through the Fires of Affliction
- Camp Meeting 2014 Mini Concert Line-up!
- BOD Updates: June 1, 2014
- Living in His Presence Radiates with Son-Shine
- I Need a Will
- 50% of Canadians Without a Will
- Wills Not Only for the Wealthy
- "I Shall Return"
- Creston Welcomes New Members!
- Healthful Living Program
- PALLET HOUSE BUILD CHALLENGE
- Growing an Adventist School in a Shrinking Market
- Stepping Stones Kindergarten Program!
- CONGRATULATIONS Jim & Stacey!
- BAGS OF LOVE
- Vancouver Island Camp Meeting 2014
- Rodney Michael Boring: 1999-2014
- Resting In Jesus: Bernice Cornette
- Grandmother Gets Extreme Homemakeover
- Kelowna Camp Meeting 2014
- High Penticton Sabbath
- Turning Green. Again.
- Renovation Rumours...Addressed
- Volunteers - Cleaning up our Act!
- Getting Wired
- Ted Andrews 1916-2014
- Douglas John Hosking 1942-2014
- Welcome to the Family: Marv Sapeta!
- Please Join Us in Prayer!
- CAMP HOPE UPDATE: VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Camp Hope Update: On The Level - B Section
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Mrs. Evelyn Kaytor!
- REST IN PEACE: PASTOR DOUGLAS HOSKING
- Stan Rogers Celebration of Life
- Deer Lake School Alumni Weekend, May 23 & 24
- Acts of Kindness 2014 (Extreme Home Repair Mini)
- BOD Update: April 8, 2014
- FVAA "Branches Out" at Camp Hope
- Masters of Vege Food
- Dan Koronko's Gift To Camp Hope
- Assistant to the President for REACH
- Camp Meeting 2014 Poster
- New Baptisms at Williams Lake!
- Fort St. John Learning Centre
- Serving Humanity
- CASA: Volleyball Weekend 2014
- Sweet 16 for Jesus!
- Realize Your Full Potential!
- REACH: April 2014 Update
- ‘Sanctuary’ in Langley
- President's Update: April 30
- President's Update: April 8
- Youth Rally: MUD
- I Will Embrace the Cross
- Welcome to the Family Tina Chard!
- CHIP Graduation: November 7, 2013
- Think on These Things
- Comox Scripture Memorization Initiative
- Welcome to the Family Ron Hazard!
- More Precious Than Silver and Gold
- President's Update: March 12
- REACH Strategic Recommendations
- FVAA Update: March 2014
- Adventist Education: Anytime. Anywhere.
- Victoria Welcomes 10 New Members!
- A Night of Gospel Classics
- FERNE ANNA (FELL) REISWIG 1926–2014
- Healthy Vegan Cooking Class
- Important Changes in the SDACC Office
- Camp Meeting Hero: Lorne Brownmiller
- Camp Hope - A Midwinter's Sunny Day
- RDC and CUC Partnership
- End It Now 2014
- Women's Day
- Life Ignition 2.0
- Dr. Arlene Taylor
- Bible Lands Tour 2014
- Elizabeth McMiller Memorial Service
- Camp Meeting 2013 Heroes
- Hats Off To Our Seniors
- Chris Balatti's Baptism
- Pray for Our Teachers
- 2013 Filipino Camp Meeting
- The Laxgalts’ap Revival Service
- All Nations Fifth Year Anniversary!
- Men of Hope 2013
- Revelation of HOPE
- Mission Welcomes Ethany Williams!
- Vancouver Korean's Health Evangelism
- Creston CHIP
- Lillooet Church Cooking Show
- LCS: A Miracle Story
- Spiritual Depot
- Castlegar Initiatives
- The Revelation Today Seminar
- Cranbrook Welcomes New Members!
- FVAA Hosts Community Christmas Party
- Shepherdess Meeting at Camp Hope
- Facebook Inforgraphic
- Spring Creek Christmas Program
- PCS students raise over $1700
- Stop Child Abuse
- Annual Women’s Ministry Spring Retreat
- Mission to Costa Rica
- Emma's Baptism
- German Camp Meeting
- Airing Our Laundry!
- Happy Birthday Myrna!
- Remembering Rae
- Aldergrove Year-end Videio
- REACH Strategy Weekend
- GOD IN THE HANDS OF SINNERS
- Annual Pastors & Principals Meeting
- Esther Linda Wecker
- REACH Update: January 2014
- A Moroccan New Year
- Native Ministry: Winter Update
- Winter Carnival
- BC Conference CORE VALUES: REACH
- A Call to Prayer
- Health Newsletter: January 2014
- Living Life In Recovery
- He Lives Here All The Time