With wind gusts exceeding 300km/h, storm surges two-stories high, and torrential rain, the super storm destroyed homes, schools, villages, and town centres. In the northern part of Cebu Island, up to 97% of structures in the storm's path were destroyed.
ADRA teams immediately went to work helping those affected to survive. An ADRA team has finally reached northern Cebu and succeeded in conducting a rapid assessment of Daanbantayan and Medellin towns.
The ADRA Network has sent a response team to the Philippines to assist ADRA Philippines staff in their relief efforts. At times like this, ADRA’s expertise in water and sanitation, logistics, shelter, and public health becomes a direct blessing to the millions of people affected.
Your gift can provide life-saving essentials like food, water, shelter, and hygiene kits for those who need it most. It can also bring long-term assistance as families work to rebuild their lives. Your cash donations can bring immediate aid to desperate survivors. DONATE NOW!
Your gift will be matched! The government of Canada has announced a 1-to-1 match fund for donations received by Canadian charities in response to Super Typhoon Haiyan. Donations must be received by December 9th, 2013.
Donations must be specifically designated to this disaster (see requirements here). We’ve made it easy for you – simply click HERE to go to our dedicated Typhoon Haiyan donation page. All the funds donated on this webpage will be used only for Typhoon Haiyan response.
DONATE ONLINE NOW or call 1.888.274.2372
For immediate updates, pictures, and video of ADRA’s response, connect with us on Facebook or Twitter. Be sure to share, like, and re-tweet our updates to spread the word!
20 Robert St. W, Newcastle, ON L1B 1C6
Phone: 905-446-2372 | Fax: 905-723-1903
- New Year Challenge
- BOD Update: December 15, 2015
- Wayne's Christmas Message
- Westminster Church Welcomes Ivan Zhang!
- Avalon's Food Drive
- THE PURPOSE AND POWER OF THE GOSPEL
- FVAA Winter Banquet 2013
- Mission S2
- From Heaven With Love
- Treasury Dashboard: October 2013
- New Year Celebration Invite!
- Ice Skating in Aldergrove
- Alexandra Parodi's Baptism
- OKAA Update: December 2013
- Native Ministry Update: November 2013
- The Journey: Trailer
- ADRA: Typhoon Haiyan Slideshow
- President's Update: December 2013
- Christmas Blessing
- Fishermen & Friends Reunion
- OKAA Update
- The Shortness of Time
- Winfield Christmas
- Rutland Christmas
- PCS Christmas
- 'Tis The Night
- A Maple Ridge Christmas
- The Gift God Gave
- Comox Christmas Caroling
- Why Adventist Education?
- STORYLINE: Youth Retreat
- Oakridge Celebrate's BJ's Baptism
- Creston Celebrates New Baptism!
- An Old Fashioned Christmas
- Hollowed Manger Ground
- Pallet House Challenge
- I've Been Changed
- Christmas in Jolly Old England
- FVAA at Heat Game
- Strings of Compassion
- The Journey
- Native Ministry Update: October 2013
- PROJECT Rebuild!
- REACH BC + Yukon
- Struggling to QUIT?
- UPDATE: Dan Wells - Accident
- Aldergrove Welcomes New Members!
- Christmas Benefit Banquet for ADRA
- Health Ministry: November 2013 Newsletter
- ADRA Canada Update 1
- Relief for Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- Home Team 2013: Black Family
- Shuswap International Supper 2013
- Congratulations to: Zoran & Lynne!
- VBS at Abundant Life
- Health, Hope and Healing
- Fellowship at Son Valley!
- Fountainview Academy Orchestra & Singers
- 1st Northern BC Pathfinder Camporee
- Divine Appointment?
- Pastor Appreciation at Rutland
- Opposite Teams: Same Goal
- Pastor Doug Hosking
- Revelation of Hope
- Prayer & Faith
- Hope For A Better World
- Dan Wells: Update 1
- ISLAND PASTORS RETREAT 2013
- Revelation Prophesy
- Hollywood & Jesus
- VOAR Sharathon 2013
- Amazing Prophecies
- Retain & Reclaim Our Youth
- Peace Christian School
- Missing Members: Prince George
- Care Group & Discipleship 101
- Surrey Beavers Induction
- Stuart's Baptism
- BOD Update: SEPTEMBER 22, 2013
- HEALTHSHARE EVANGELISM CONFERENCE
- Rutland VBS
- Sabbath Love!
- Acts Of Kindness in Salmon Arm
- Stepping into Manhood
- Ken Fleming
- Ministry Care Line
- A REACH APPEAL